Code produit: FG4051-00
Date prévue de l'action:
Délai de livraison inconnu
Windows 10 IoT Enterrpise, Intel Celeron N3160, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB Disk
AMX ACR-5100, 3840 x 2160 pixels, 3840 x 2160, 2160p, 30 ips, Gigabit Ethernet, Argent
Delivering a flawless start to any meeting, Acendo Core enables one-click Skype for Business meeting launch, document sharing, web browsing, room scheduling, and more, directly from the meeting space touch display or keyboard and mouse.
The start screen has everything a user needs when they walk into the space. They can join Skype for Business meetings without having to find a link or meeting invite, perform a variety of space scheduling tasks, and view documents from the web, network drive, or USB with built-in document viewers. Acendo Core simplifies scheduling. With direct integration into Microsoft Exchange, the start screen shows the state of the room. Is the room available? Book it right from the start screen. Is it busy? Browse for a nearby room and book that room. It even delivers a warning when the meeting is about to end so users can extend the time, find another room, or wrap up the meeting so the next group can start on time.
COMMON APPLICATION As the number of small meeting spaces grows it becomes more and more critical to outfit spaces with technology that is multi-purpose, is easy to install, works the way the user would expect, and offers a very low total cost of ownership through minimal to no maintenance. Acendo Core fits this growing trend perfectly and can be used in open huddle spaces with only an LCD as well as larger conference rooms with a variety of complementary technology.
FEATURES - One-click Skype for Business – Users can quickly and easily join a scheduled Skype for Business meeting without having to find a link or meeting invite, enhancing productivity by reducing wait time.
- Built-in Document Viewers – Users can present content without bringing any devices to the room. Users simply walk into the room, start a session, navigate to their document (USB drive, network drive, or the web), and start their presentation.
- Network Drive Support – Many enterprises choose to have all their documents stored on network drives. If a user authenticates into a meeting, they will have access to content stored on those drives. As Core is always on, there is no waiting for boot up time allowing users to access their network content quickly enhancing workforce productivity.
- Active Directory Authentication – By natively integrating with Active Directory, users can authenticate into Acendo Core and access network drives. Furthermore, administrators have the option to require authentication in order to use Core for secure document and network access.
- Simple and Intuitive On-screen Scheduling – At a glance users can see the status of the meeting room. From the start screen, users can book the room if it is available, start their meeting, or book a nearby room quickly, therefore minimizing wait time and improving productivity
- End-of-Meeting Notifications – Meetings start on time because the previous meeting ended on time. Meetings have an opportunity to wrap up cleanly and capture actions effectively because users are provided with a notification prior to the end of the scheduled meeting time.