Productcode: PCEE-GRH | EAN/UPC: 8595247904447
AXAGON PCEE-GRH PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet Realtek + LP
Axagon PCEE-GRH, Intern, Bedraad, PCI Express, Ethernet, 1000 Mbit/s
AXAGON PCEE-GRH PCI-Express network card adds high speed Gigabit Ethernet connection to your desktop computer. It is backward compatible with 10/100Base-T Nets.
The network card is equipped with the latest version of proven Realtek 8111H chipset. It ensures seamless compatibility with the most operating systems.
In addition to an adapter with a standard size bracket, the package also includes a low profile bracket which allows the mounting into low profile cases.
• PCI-Express 1.1 interface, PCI-Express 1.0a / 2.0 / 2.1 / 3.0 compatible.
• Number of lines: 1-Lane (x1), compatible with x1 / x4 / x8 / x16 PCIe slots.
• A bandwidth of 1-Lane PCI-Express 1.1 bus 2.5 Gb/s.
• Gigabit Ethernet interface with RJ-45 connector for UTP or STP cable connection.
• Supported transmission rates for the Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mb/s.
• Supported IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base specifications.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• 10/100/1000 Mbit/s auto-detection.
• Supports Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) to reduce processor load.
• Supports Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 a Large send v2).
• Supports full-duplex transmission s IEEE 802.3x flow control.
• Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 priority encoding.
• Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging.
• Supports IEEE 802.3az-2010 (EEE) Energy Efficient Ethernet - reduce power consumption at rest.
• Supports quad core Receive-Side Scaling (RSS).
• Supports Auto MDI/MDIX - crossover detection and auto-correction eliminate the need for crossover cables.
• Supports hardware ECC function (Error Correction Code).
• Supports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) to detect transmission errors.
• Supports Pair Swap/Polarity/Skew Correction.
• Two LEDs for indicating network activity and connection.
• The Realtek RTL8111H chipset is used.
Wake-on-LAN feature and advanced Power Management features:
• Supports sleep mode and remote wake up via AMD Magic packet, Microsoft Wakeup Frame, Microsoft Wake Packet Detection and also Link Change wake-up.
• Supports ECMA-393 proxZzzy® standard for sleeping hosts to manage the network connection of sleeping guests using proxy servers.
• RealWoW! technology support allows remote wake up over the Internet.
Advanced Power Management features:
The network card supports advanced power management to reduce losses during standby or light traffic on the network. It further supports advanced power saving when the Ethernet cable has been disconnected.
• Supports Advanced Configuration Power management Interface (ACPI).
• Supports Power Management offload (ARP & NS).
• Supports Microsoft Always On Always Connected (AOAC).
• Supports Operating System-directed Power Management (OSPM).
• Supports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-X.
Supported operating systems:
MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32- and 64-bit versions of OS Windows), MS DOS, MacOS X 10.4.x and higher, Linux kernel 2.4.x / 2.6.x / 3.x / 4.x, FreeBSD 7.x / 8.0 / 9.0, SCO Unix 5.0.6 / 5.0.7, SCO OpenServer 6, UnixWare 7.1.x, Novell server OS 5.x / 6.x, Novell client for DOS (ODI driver).
• PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet card with a standard bracket,
• low profile bracket,
• printed installation guide in CZ/DE/DK/ENG/ESP/FIN/FR/GR/HR/HU/IT/NL/PL/PT/RO/RU/SK/SWE/TR/BG/CN/ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box.